I wrote a book about how to work remotely called Navigating Remote Work.
You should check out my short, fast, funny book yeah, sure.
You might be interested in my top 5 popular posts:
- The Dangerous Effects of Reading
- How to work from home without going insane (purple monkey dishwasher) (republished on Lifehacker here)
- Managing your Significant Other when working from home (republished on LifeHacker here)
- You *will* lose money working at a startup – why do it?
- The Three Laws of Robotics (for tech recruiters)