You might be interested in my top 5 popular posts:
- The Dangerous Effects of Reading
- How to work from home without going insane (purple monkey dishwasher) (republished on Lifehacker here)
- Managing your Significant Other when working from home (republished on LifeHacker here)
- You *will* lose money working at a startup – why do it?
- The Three Laws of Robotics (for tech recruiters)
I have written for Lifehacker, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and Reader’s Digest. Despite only knowing a little about tribes I contributed a chapter to Tribal SQL. Strangers used to ask me questions about milkshakes.
I am currently writing a book about how to effectively work from home.