Skip to content
- Purposeless emails, inspirationless social meda, agendaless meetings.
- Working on things that don’t, won’t, or can’t matter later.
- Not saying what you feel; not being who you are.
- Power struggles over things that can’t be possessed.
- Allowing the seriousness of something to push out all humor, all whimsy.
- Feeling like a luckless victim, instead of a blessed and powerful warrior.
- Giving up without realizing why.
- Tex-Mex restaurants that imply that they are Mexican restaurants until you sit down and then are like “is this cheddar?”